Victor Williams is an American actor with a net worth of two million. Victor Williams came into this world in Brooklyn, New York in September 1970. He's famous for playing the role of Deacon Palmer on the tv series The King of Queens. Victor earned the Master of his of Fine Arts in acting from New York University's Graduate Acting Program in the Tisch School of the Arts. He first came out in the film Boggy Creek II: And the Legend Continues in 1985. Through 1998 to 2001 Williams had a recurring role as Roger McGrath on the television series ER. His best known role came starring as Deacon Palmer on the series The King of Queens through 1998 to 2007. Williams additionally starred as Sgt. Michael Conrad in the television series NYC twenty two in 2012 and also as Detective Jeffries of the series The Affair in 2014. He also starred in the motion pictures The Preacher's Wife, Cop Land, Me & Mrs. Jones, With and Without You, Bewitched, along with Hungry Hearts. Williams has also came out in epidotes of the television sears Homicide: Life on the road, Order and Law, New York Undercover, Profiler, The Jamie Foxx Show, The Practice, Flight of the Conchords, Blue Bloods, and also The Good Wife. Throughout 2007 he was nominated for an image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for The King of Queens.
Victor Williams Top Mentions:
- ‘Happy Together’: Victor Williams Joins New CBS Comedy Series In Recasting
- Victor Williams's Defense: The 16-Year-Old Boy Was Drugged When They Had Sex, But Not Impaired
- In a July 4th Announcement, Pro-Trump Law Professor Victor Williams Challenges Mark Warner in Virginia US Senate
- For Victor Williams, Context of 16 Year Old's Rape Will Determine Whether He Spends Life in Prison, Or a Few Years
- "House's Fake Impeachment of Trump is Unconstitutional Attainder," Says Victor Williams, Law Professor and 2020 US Senate Candidate-Virginia