Vernon Maxwell is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of four million. Vernon Maxwell came into this world in Gainesville, Florida in September 1965. He was a 6'4' shooting guard who was named Florida's Mr. Basketball at Buchholz High School. Maxwell had at the Faculty of Florida in which he still has fifteen team captures. Florida later erased all of the points he scored since he took cash from representatives and accepted a free airline ticket to go to a basketball camp. Maxwell was drafted #47 by the Denver Nuggets in the 1988 NBA Draft. He had for the San Antonio Spurs through 1988 to 1990, the Houston Rockets through 1990 to 1995, the Philadelphia 76ers through 1995 to 1996, the San Antonio Spurs through 1996 to 1997, the Orlando Magic as well as Charlotte Hornets throughout 1998, the Sacramento Kings in 1999, the Seattle SuperSonics from 1999 to 2000, the Philadelphia 76ers throughout 2000, and the Dallas Mavericks in 2001. 2 NBA championships with the Houston Rockets was won by Maxwell. He was nicknamed "Mad Max" for the clutch of his 3 point shooting and was also known for the erratic public conduct of his and the run ins of his with the law.
Vernon Maxwell Top Mentions:
- Lady Alleges Ex-NBA Player Vernon Maxwell Said His Mixed Kids Are Better Than His Black Kids; Cursed Her Out
- Vernon Maxwell apologizes to Jazz fans (sort of)
- No, that Vernon Maxwell fan fight footage isn't new
- Former Rockets star Vernon Maxwell said he'd foul out if he played the Warriors
- NBA MAD NICE: Vernon Maxwell Was One Hell of a Hooper 1 year ago 3649