Trace Cyrus is an American musician with a net worth of two million dollars. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, Trace Cyrus will be the son of Leticia Finley Cyrus, and the adopted son of the second husband of her, Billy Ray Cyrus. A guitarist and singer/songwriter, he generally toured with Billy Ray Cyrus, playing backup in the band of his. He dropped from high school of 2006, and started the rock band, Metro Station, with Mason Musso. Metro Station signed with Columbia Records and toured as part of the "Soundtrack of The Summer" Tour of yours in 2008, as well as appearing on "Total Request Live". But, the duo wasn't able to cash in on the first success of theirs, and broke up in 2010. He subsequently formed the team, Ashland HIGH, and is currently writing self producing and songs the very first album of theirs. He still tours with Billy Ray Cyrus, and was also featured on younger sister, Miley Cyrus' album, "Breakout".
Trace Cyrus Top Mentions:
- Trace Cyrus lashes out at 'jealous' fans who reported picture of his fiancée in shocking rant
- Why Trace Cyrus Seems To Be Very Thankful To His Sister Miley Cyrus, Details Inside
- Miley Cyrus' Brother Trace Cyrus Gets Engaged
- Trace Cyrus hits the studio after Metro Station reunion tease
- Trace Cyrus, brother of Miley, reveals initial dislike for Liam Hemsworth