What's Tony Siragusa's net worth? Tony Sirgusa's net worth is six million dollars plus the yearly income of his of 500 1000 a year at Fox. Born in Kenilworth, New Jersey, Tony Siragusa participated in each football and wrestling in high school, and later on attended the Faculty of Pittsburgh, where he continued to play football. In 1990, he was drafted by the Indianapolis Colts to play defensive tackle. He had for the Colts until 1996, and then decided to sign with the Baltimore Ravens in the start of the 1997 season. With the Ravens, he proceeded to help the team to a record breaking season, in which they allowed probably the fewest points of any team in regular season play. The Ravens subsequently won SuperBowl XXXV. He retired in 2001 and has since pursued an on camera career. He's played supporting roles in such projects as "The Sopranos" and "25th Hour", and also holds the show, "Man Caves" on the DIY Network. Moreover, he's among 3 sideline commentators for the NFL on Fox.
Tony Siragusa Top Mentions:
- Tony Siragusa Out at Fox Sports
- Former Ravens lineman Tony Siragusa has a beef with Meryl Streep
- Tony Siragusa says he never wanted to hurt anyone. Tony Siragusa is a liar.
- Ravens rookie Nico Siragusa explains why he feels bad for Tony Siragusa (and his wife)
- 'Goose' cooked: Tony Siragusa out as Fox NFL analyst as '16 lineups announced