Tito Jackson is an American singer and guitarist with a net worth of two million. Tito Jackson started building the net worth of his in 1964 when his 2 brothers were joined by him, and formed The Jackson Brothers. Toriano Adaryll Jackson came into this world in Gary, Indiana in October 1953. He's famous to be part of The Jackson five and the Jacksons. Tito was the third born of 10 kids. His dad caught him playing the guitar of his when Tito was ten years of age. A team with the brothers Michael of his, Marlon, Jermaine, and Jackie was formed by him. They began as The Jackson Brothers but changed the name of theirs to The Jackson 5 in 1966. The team signed with Motown Records in 1969 and also had a couple of hits. Motown wouldn't let Tito play guitar on recordings and instead used session musicians. Tito managed a team which consisted of his 3 sons called 3T. He started playing blues as a solo artist in 2003. He was a judge for the BBC competition Only the 2 of Us. He was an executive producer for The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty, which was a reality series in 2009. He was married to Delores Martes in 1972 however, they divorced in 1993. A year later Martes was murdered by Donald Bohana and found in a swimming pool. Tito Jackson has 5 grandchildren.
Tito Jackson Top Mentions:
- Tito Jackson: Cannabis Shops Would 'Lift Communities That Have Been Left Behind'
- People Now: Tito Jackson Speaks Out on the 'Perception' People Have of His Brother Michael
- Tito Jackson and sons describe day of his ex-wife and their mother's murder as 'coldest' of their lives
- MILESTONES: October 15, birthdays for Tito Jackson, Paige Davis, Jim Palmer
- Tito Jackson talks new single and more