Terry Ellis is an American R&B singer with a net worth of seven million. Terry Ellis was created in Houston, Texas in September 1963. Ellis is famous to be part of the vocal group En Vogue. A marketing and advertising degree from Prairie View A&M Faculty was earned by her. En Vogue was originally supposed to be a trio but Ellis was added to make the team a quartet following the producers were very amazed by the voice of her. Throughout En Vogue's hiatus in 1995 Ellis released her solo debut studio album Southern Gal including the reasonable hits "What Did I Do To You?" and "Where Ever You Are". Ellis additionally released the very own fragrance of her named Southern Exposure. En Vogue formed in 1989 in Oakland, California. The team has won additional MTV Video Music Awards compared to every other female group, with 7. They've also won 5 Soul Train Awards and 6 American Music Awards as well as being nominated for 7 Grammy Awards. Billboard magazine mentioned En Vogue as the 18th best action of the 1990s. They've released 6 studio albums plus their 1992 album Funky Divas reached #1 on the US R&B chart as well as #8 on the Billboard 200. The album was also certified 3x Platinum in the US. The group's most popular hits include "Hold On", "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)", "Giving Him Something He is able to Feel", "Free The Mind" of yours, "Whatta Man", "Don't Let Go (Love)", & "Whatever".
Terry Ellis Top Mentions:
- In Terry Ellis, University of Denver lacrosse coach finds gem
- Terry Ellis named as vice president of government and regulatory affairs for Comcast
- Why has serial offender Terry Ellis swapped a life of crime to go straight?
- En Vogue’s Terry Ellis: Women have been singing about prejudice for years
- TBT Gold! Terry Ellis Keeping A Close Eye On Bestie Holly Robinson Peete’s Groom At Her Wedding Is All Of U