Sony is a Japanese consumer electronics company which as of December 15th, 2013 has a market cap of 18.16 billion. Sony was created on May seven, 1946 in Tokyo Japan by Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita. Today the organization makes everything from video game consoles, to televisions, to phones and much more. Sony in addition has among the biggest music distribution businesses in the world, a film production studio and a financial solutions conglomerate. In 2013, Sony's revenue was a tiny bit more than 72.3 billion. Income were 2.5 billion.
Sony Top Mentions:
- Sony’s Greatest Asset Is Bigger Than PlayStation 5, Bigger Than Consoles
- Sony abandons new camera features to focus on PlayStation 5
- The Future of Spider-Man Movies Is Still Unclear for Marvel and Sony Execs
- Amazon Let a Fraudster Keep My Sony a7R IV and Refunded Him $2,900
- The Best Cheap OLED TV Deals for February 2020: LG and Sony