Shaun Robinson net worth and salary: Shaun Robinson is an American television viewing anchor and correspondent with a net worth of two million dollars. Shaun Robinson was created in Detroit, Michigan, and proceeded to graduate from the impressive Cass Technical High School and from Spelman College. She started her broadcasting career at WGPR TV62 in Detroit, the first African American owned television viewing station. She then proceeded to work for WISN TV in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a medical reporter and weekend anchor. She earned an Associated Press Award for the work of her. From there, she moved to KEYE TV in Austin, Texas, then simply WSVN TV in Miami, Florida. She won an American Women in Radio and Television Award for the job of her in Texas. In 1999, she became a weekend anchor and correspondent for the day entertainment news program, "Access Hollywood". She will continue to anchor for the program to this day. She also anchored "TV One Access", an "Access Hollywood" spin off for TV One focused on "Black Hollywood".
Shaun Robinson Top Mentions:
- BET HER Presents the 2nd Annual BET HER Awards Hosted by Emmy Award-Winning Journalist Shaun Robinson Friday, June 21, 2019 at Milk Studios Los Angeles #BETHERAWARDS
- Shaun Robinson takes the 'Hollywood' exit
- ESPN Clarksville & Culver's Athletes of the Week: Alec Kegler and Shaun Robinson
- Nia Long, Corinne Foxx, Shaun Robinson and more at '47 Meters Down: Uncaged' premiere
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Tell All Host Shaun Robinson Hospitalised, facing heart problem