Shannon Bennett is an Australian author and chef with a net worth of ten million. Shannon Bennett was created in Melbourne, Australia in November 1975. He's famous to be the top chef in the Vue de monde restaurant at Rialto Tower in Melbourne. Bennett owns and operates Vue Events at Rialto, Bistro Vue and Cafe Vue, and The Lui Bar. Eleven books have been authored by him and often came out on Australian food tv shows. Bennett is a brand ambassador for Miele and Audi. He attended grammar school with class mate Curtis Stone and then completed an apprenticeship in the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. He's received many accolades including Best New Talent coming from the Australian Gourmet Traveler in 2003.
Shannon Bennett Top Mentions:
- MasterChef regular Shannon Bennett insists his short-lived music venue has not shut down
- Shannon Bennett's burger joint placed into liquidation
- [WATCH] Azania Mosaka in conversation with Australian chef Shannon Bennett
- Ousted MasterChef judge George Calombaris and celebrity chef Shannon Bennett reunite in Africa
- Benny Burger: Shannon Bennett’s fast-food chain enters administration