Shane Jacobson is an Australian actor, writer, director, and comedian with a net worth of two million. Shane Jacobson is famous for playing the role of Kenny Smyth in the movie Kenny. He started out from ten years of age in amateur theater and also became a comedian at eighteen. In 1999 he started hosting The sixty Minute Challenge on Melbourne's Gold FM radio station. He starred as Kenny Smyth of the 2006 movie Kenny and reprised the role for the television series Kenny's World in 2008. Jacobson starred as Jim O'Brien in the tv series Fat Tony & Co in 2014. Since 2013 he's starred as Luce in the television series Some time of The Lives of ours. He's also starred in the motion pictures Cactus, Newcastle, Boots and Charlie, The Bourne Legacy, and The Mystery of a Hansom Cab. For Kenny an Australian Film Institute Award for was won by him Best Lead Actor, Film Critics Circle of Australia Awards for Best Actor in a Lead Role and Best Screenplay - Original, of course, if Awards for Best Feature Film and Best Script. He also won a Film Ink Magazine Award for Best New Comer and an Australian Star of the Year Award in 2007 and the 2008 Helpmann Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Musical for Dolls and guys.
Shane Jacobson Top Mentions:
- Shane Jacobson withdraws court proceedings against former manager
- AGT judge Shane Jacobson to host 2019 AACTA Awards ceremony
- 'Resolved': Shane Jacobson and former manager settle out of court
- Australia's Got Talent Shane Jacobson and Manu the truth about our bromance
- Shane Jacobson returns to tell stories about local IGA supermarkets in new ad series