Sebastian Janikowski is a Polish American professional football player who has a net worth of fourteen million. Sebastian Janikowski came into this world in Walbrzych, Poland March 1978. He's a placekicker who played on the Polish under 17 soccer group and was a USA Today High School All American at Daytona Breeze Seabreeze High School. Janikowski played the college football of his at Florida State Faculty where he was a Consensus All American in 1998 and 1999 plus won the Lou Groza Award all seasons. He was drafted #17 by the Oakland Raiders in the 2000 NFL Draft. Janikowski has played the whole career of his with the Raiders. In 2004 a 5 year extension for 10.5 million was signed by him and in 2010 he signed a 4 year extension for sixteen million. Another 4 year extension in 2013 for nineteen million was signed by Janikowski. He won an AFC Championship in 2002 and was selected on the Pro Bowl and was a Second team All Pro in 2011. Janikowski would be the Oakland Raiders' franchise leading scorer and also holds several NFL records for long distance field goals.
Sebastian Janikowski Top Mentions:
- NFL: Sebastian Janikowski Made a Fortune as a Kicker
- Lane Kiffin sends funny tweet about record Sebastian Janikowski field goal attempt
- This is the moment Sebastian Janikowski realized he was too old for this sh*t
- NFL: Is Sebastian Janikowski A Hall Of Fame Kicker?
- NFL Rumors: Sebastian Janikowski Could Be Target For Patriots As Stephen Gostkowski Goes On IR