Scott Adkins is an English actor and martial artist with a net worth of two million dollars. Scott Adkins came into this world in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England, and started practicing Judo as he was 10 years of age. He shifted the concentration of his to Tae Kwon Do as he was fourteen then added kickboxing to the mix. Even thought he ran out of money and also needed to drop out, he soon began acting instruction as he was in his early 20s at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art. He soon began the professional on camera occupation of his in 1998 with a job on the television show, "Dangerfield". Since then, he's also been on to steady job in each television viewing and film projects, and has made a name for himself as being an action star. Several of the credits of his include, "Dei seung chui keung", "EastEnders", "Mile High", "Hollyoaks", "Undisputed II", "Holby City", "The Bourne Ultimatum", "The Tournament", "Undisputed III", "The Expendables 2", and "The Legend of Hercules".
Scott Adkins Top Mentions:
- ABDUCTION Review: Scott Adkins Plays Against Type To Interesting Effect
- 5 Things You Need To know about SCOTT ADKINS
- Will Avengement be a breakthrough movie for fan favorite Scott Adkins?
- 'Ip Man 4: The Finale' Villain Scott Adkins Reveals One Big Change in His Fight with Donnie Yen
- Scott Adkins' Net Worth in 2020