Samir Nasri is a French soccer player who has a net worth of twenty two million. He plays at the attacking midfielder and winger positions. Samir Nasri came into this world on June twenty six, 1987 in Marseille, France. He soon began the youth career of his with Pennes Mirabeau in 1995 prior to going onto Olympique de Marseille found 1997 in the age of 9. He spent 7 years training with the club's youth program La Commanderie, and also within 2004 he joined Marseille's expert team. He scored eleven goals in 121 looks with them. In 2008, Arsenal was joined by him, where he remained until 2011, scoring eighteen goals in eighty six matches. Since 2011, he has been on Manchester City. Internationally, Nasri has played for the French master team after 2007, and also as a member of the Under-17 squad he won the UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship in 2007. Samir Nasri has also won a selection of awards throughout the career of his: in the club level, he won the UEFA Intertoto Cup with Marseille throughout 2005; as a member of Manchester City he won the Premier League championship in 2011-12 and the FA Community Shield in 2012. Individually, Nasri has received the 2010 11 Premier League PFA Team of the Year honors, as well as the French Player of the entire year in 2010.
Samir Nasri Top Mentions:
- Samir Nasri has one of the best FIFA 20 Ultimate Teams on the game
- Samir Nasri: “People in football know the real Samir Nasri.”
- How is Samir Nasri getting on after leaving West Ham for Anderlecht?
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong dislikes Samir Nasri and recalls verbal clash vs Man City and what he
- Samir Nasri joins former Manchester City teammate Vincent Kompany at Anderlecht