Sadashiv Amrapurkar was an Indian actor that received a net worth of twenty million. Sadashiv Amrapurkar came into this world in Ahmednagar, India in May 1950 and passed out in November 2014. He was famous for the roles of his in Hindi and Marathi films through 1983 to 1999. For the part of his in Sadak Amrapurkar received the Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a negative Role in 1991 and also became the first to get the award. He also won a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for Ardh Satya in 1984 and was nominated for Filmfare Awards for Best Villain in 1988 and 1998. Amrapurkar appeared in more than 200 functions with his last coming in the 2013 movie Bombay Talkies. In addition to acting Sadashiv was a cultural activist. He was seriously beaten while protesting water waste of Mumbai in 2013. Sadashiv Amrapurkar passed away on November three, 2014 at sixty four years of age after calling a lung infection.
Sadashiv Amrapurkar Top Mentions:
- Farewell, Sadashiv Amrapurkar: 10 Memorable Roles
- On this day In Bollywood: May 11–Remembering versatile Sadashiv Amrapurkar on his 68th birth anniversary
- Bollywood's Last Salute to Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- Remembering Sadashiv Amrapurkar and His Befitting Swan Song
- Photos: Bollywood actors mourn the loss of Sadashiv Amrapurkar at his funeral