Russell James net worth and salary: Russell James is an Australian fashion photographer with a net worth of six million. Russell James is most famous to be the primary photographer for lingerie company Victoria's Secret. He's also directed commercials for Victoria's Companies and Secret as Gilette. The photographs of his have appeared in publications such as Sports Illustrated, Marie Claire, GQ and Vogue. The work of his has won a selection of major awards, most notably a Hasselblad Masters Award in 2007. Outside of publications, a selection of appearances on America's Next Top Model as a judge and guest photographer has been made by Russell. Models who he has worked with most frequently include Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrósio, Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell.
Russell James Top Mentions:
- YRC Freight Professional City Driver Russell James Named to America's Road Team
- Russell James on when he found his daughter bloodied, beaten and in state of psychosis
- Generations of Supermodels Come Together to Celebrate the Latest Collection of Russell James Photos
- From Famed Fashion Photographer To Social Entrepreneur: The Unlikely Story Of Russell James
- Cindy Crawford, Victoria’s Secret Models Turn Out For Russell James’ ‘Angels’ Book Party