Robert Sheehan is an Irish actor with a net worth of two million. Robert Sheehan came into this world in Portlaoise, Ireland in January 1988. Throughout 2004 he starred as Cormac MacNamara in the tv series Foreign Exchange. Throughout 2005 Sheehan starred as King Louis XIV in the television mini series Young Blades. He starred as Addison Tellerin the tv series Rock Rivals in 2008. From 2009 to 2011 Sheehan starred as Nathan Young in the tv series Misfits. From 2010 to 2013 he starred as Darren of the series Love/Hate. Sheehan has starred in the motion pictures Song for a Raggy Boy, Ghostwood, Summer of the Flying Saucer, Cherry Bomb, Season of the Witch, Demons Never Die, Killing Bono, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Anita B., The road Within, and Moonwalkers. A BAFTA Award for Misfits and an Irish Film and Television Film Award for Love/Hate has been won by him.
Robert Sheehan Top Mentions:
- Love/Hate's Robert Sheehan reveals he's keen on becoming a dad soon
- What To Watch If You Need More of Robert Sheehan
- PIctures: Actor Robert Sheehan back home in Portlaoise
- Robert Sheehan: “I had a couple of experiences...with dudes”
- Need More Robert Sheehan? Watch These Movies and TV Shows