Robert Ayers is an American professional football player with a net worth of six million. Robert Ayers came into this world in Jersey City, New Jersey in September 1985. He's a defensive end who was All State with Hoboken High School. Ayers played the college football of his in the Faculty of Tennessee in which he was named First team All SEC in 2008. He was drafted #18 by the Denver Broncos in the 2009 NFL Draft. A 5 year deal with Denver for 9.7 million was signed by ayers. In 2014 a 2 year deal for four million with the was signed by him New York Giants. During 2013 he won an AFC Championship with the Broncos. In December 2014 a torn pectoral muscle was suffered by him and also was played on injured reserve.
Robert Ayers Top Mentions:
- Broncos' Robert Ayers takes leave after father's death
- Buccaneers' Robert Ayers: Questionable for Week 9
- Buccaneers sign Vinny Curry, release Robert Ayers
- Robert Ayers shares T.J. Ward's sentiments about Broncos' front office
- Robert Ayers tears into Bucs' defensive coaching