Rick Nash is a Canadian master hockey player who has a net worth of twenty million. Rick Nash was created in Brampton, Ontario, Canada in June 1984. He's a left winger who first had for the Toronto Marlboros of the GTHL then London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League. Nash was drafted #1 overall by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 2002 National Hockey League Draft. He had for the Blue Jackets through 2002 to 2012 and has played for the new York Rangers after 2012. Nash in addition represents Canada in global competition and also picked up Gold Medals in the Olympic Winter Games in 2010 and 2014. He won Gold in the 2007 World Championships and Silvers in the 2005 and 2008 World Championships along with at the 2002 World Junior Championships. Nash was part of the NHL All Rookie Team in 2003 and also won the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy in 2004. He won the NHL Foundation Player Award in 2009 and is a 6 time NHL All Star. In 2009 he signed a 8 year deal with Columbus for 62.4 million.
Rick Nash Top Mentions:
- Newsmakers: Why Rick Nash took a role with the Blue Jackets – and why he won't be opening a restaurant
- Rick Nash and the Blue Jackets "Had a Deal Done" For Him To Return to Columbus Before Concussion Iss
- Blue Jackets | Being in Columbus always part of Rick Nashs plans
- Columbus Blue Jackets: Rick Nash Joins Front Office
- What if Rick Nash won a Stanley Cup with the New York Rangers?