Reginald Ballard is an American actor with a net worth of 1 million. Reginald Ballard came into this world in Galveston, Texas in October 1965. He played football in the Faculty of Missouri and then moved to Hollywood to go after the acting career of his. In 1991 he'd a recurring role as Tyrell in the tv series True Colors. From 1993 to 1995 Ballard starred as Brother Man in the television series Martin. In 1996 he'd a recurring part as Big Chewy in the series The Show and through 1998 to 1999 as Reg Preston of the series Caroline in the City. From 2001 to 2006 Ballard starred as W.B. in the tv series The Bernie Mac Show. Throughout 2006 he starred as Elvis in the television series Crumbs. In 2014 he'd a recurring role in the series According to Him Her. Ballard has starred in the motion pictures Class Act, Menace II Society, Thick as Thieves, Big Ain't Bad, Redrum, The Mail Man, King of the Underground, Horrible Bosses, and Kony Montana.
Reginald Ballard Top Mentions:
- EXCLUSIVE Reginald Ballard: Kids Thought Martin Gave Me a Job Because I was Homeless
- EXCLUSIVE Reginald Ballard on Moving to Hollywood Broke, Now Owns Multiple Homes
- EXCLUSIVE Reginald Ballard Played at Southern Methodist During Football Scandal
- Anatomy of a Bruh Man – ‘Martin’ Star Reginald Ballard Breaks Down Popular Character’s Creation
- EXCLUSIVE Reginald Ballard on Death Penalty at SMU: Mama Said Don't Take the Money