Randy White is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of five million. Randy White came into this world in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in January 1953. He had for Thomas McKean High School and is considered to be probably the "best all time player" of Delaware high school football history. White-colored had college football for the Faculty of Maryland. He started off from fullback but was moved to defensive end. In his senior season the Outland Trophy, the Lombardi Award was won by him, and was named Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the entire year. He was elected on the College Football Hall of Fame in 1994 and named on the ABC sports All Time All America Team in 2000. Randy was drafted #2 by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1975 NFL Draft and moved to middle linebacker. White colored had the whole career of his with the Cowboys through 1975 to 1988. Throughout the NFL career White of his was a 9 time Pro Bowl Selection and an a 9 time First team All Pro selection. He was a 3 time NFC Champion and won Super Bowl XII where he was named co Super Bowl MVP. In 1988 he won the Ed Block Courage Award. Gray has been called to the NFL 1980s All Decade Team and was inducted into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1994.
Randy White Top Mentions:
- Randy White: Cowboys will be better 'as a team' without Dez Bryant
- Headlines Jax establishment money rallies behind Randy White re-election White has now raised over $146000
- Randy White keeps District 12 seat on Jacksonville City Council
- Golfing for a cause: Bob Lilly/Randy White Classic
- Salvation Army giving away meet and greet with former Dallas Cowboys star Randy White