Rain Pryor is an American comedian and actress with a net worth of five million. Rain Pryor came into this world in Los Angeles, California in July 1969. Rain is the child of comedian Richard Pryor. The award of her winning solo show Fried Latkes and Chicken explores her racism and daily life in the late 1960s & promptly 1970s. From 1988 to 1991 Pryor starred as Theola June "T.J." Jones in the tv series Head of the Class. From 1998 to 1999 she starred as Jackie Garcia in the television series Rude Awakening. Pryor starred in the motion pictures Little Girl, Angels!, and how the Grinch Stole Christmas. She's appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Pryor has acted with theater playing Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. She's likewise a jazz and blues vocalist who released the album Rain Pryor Live in London. She was named the artistic director of Baltimore's Strand Theater in 2012. Her book Jokes The Father of mine Never Taught me was posted in 2006. The show of her Fried Latkes and Chicken won an NAACP Theatre Award and Invisible Theatre's Goldie Klein Guest Artist Award.
Rain Pryor Top Mentions:
- Actress Rain Pryor, daughter of comedian Richard Pryor, reflects on growing up a biracial, half-Jewish child in Beverly Hills
- Rain Pryor takes stage by storm in one-woman show
- Rain Pryor brings updated 'Fried Chicken and Latkes' to Hillel Foundation benefit
- Rain Pryor, Daughter of Famed Comedian, Kicking Off City Council Bid
- Rain Pryor Vane, daughter of comedy legend Richard Pryor, running for Baltimore City Council