Phil Dawson is an American professional football player with a net worth of nine million. Phil Dawson came into this world in West Palm Beach, Florida in January 1975. He's a placekicker who was named an All American with Lake Highlands High School. Dawson played the college football of his in the Faculty of Texas at Austin in which he was an All American as well as All Big twelve. He went undrafted in the 1998 NFL Draft and signed as a free agent with the Oakland Raiders in 1998. He had on the practice squads for the Raiders and the New England Patriots in 1998 prior to playing for the Cleveland Browns through 1999 to 2012. During 2013 he signed with the San Francisco 49ers where has played ever since. Dawson was selected on the Pro Bowl in 2012. He was a second team All Pro in 2007 and 2012 and a 2 time NFC Special Teamer of the Week in 2013. The "Phil Dawson Rule" was started in 2008 plus allows additional points and field goals that hit the uprights or crossbar being reviewed.
Phil Dawson Top Mentions:
- Kicker Phil Dawson retires at the age of 44
- Former Cleveland Browns K Phil Dawson rides off into the sunset grateful for 21-year NFL career
- Retired NFL kicker Phil Dawson to speak at FCA luncheon
- From NFL kicker to full-time dad, Phil Dawson's football journey continues
- Memories from Club 46: Phil Dawson recalls famous, improbable 2007 snow kick: 'I have no shot of making this'