Paz de la Huerta is an American model and actress with a net worth of four million. Paz de la Huerta came into this world in New York City, New York in September 1984. She started modeling before getting into acting. From 2010 to 2011 De La Huerta starred as Lucy Danzinger in the tv series Boardwalk Empire. She's starred in the motion pictures The Object of The Affection of mine, Luminous Motion, The Cider House Rules, Seeking an Echo, Chelsea Walks, Riding in Cars with Boys, A Walk to Remember, Bringing Rain, Rick, Homework, Steal Me, Fierce People, Hollywood Dreams, Nail Polish, The Tripper, Anamorph, Light and the Sufferer, The Guitar, Choke, Deception, The Limits of Control, Enter the Void, 4:44 Last Day on Earth, The Girl Is in danger, and thirty Beats. De La Huerta has also came out in episodes of the television series Order and Law, The Practice, and Order and Law: Special Victims Unit. In 2011 she won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Boardwalk Empire.
Paz de la Huerta Top Mentions:
- Paz de la Huerta hospitalized after associate says she's 'possibly suicidal'
- Weinstein Accuser Paz de la Huerta Meets with D.A.
- Paz de la Huerta demands $2 million to keep new Harvey Weinstein revelations out of court
- Disney, Bob Iger Added to Paz de la Huerta’s Harvey Weinstein Lawsuit
- Harvey Weinstein accuser Paz de la Huerta is rushed to hospital