Paulina Gretzky is a Canadian American pop singer and model with a net worth of five million dollars. Born in Los Angeles, California, Paulina Gretzky will be the daughter of Wayne Gretzky and Janet Jones. Even thought chose not to attend, she was accepted into the School of American Ballet. After graduating from Nightingale Bamford High School in New York City, she decided to focus on a career in acting and music, rather than attend university or college. She started performing music in public in 2003, and her individual, "Collecting Dust", was a moderate success. It was featured on the hit reality show, "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" on MTV, and was also fairly well known on iTunes. She's presently signed with AO Recordings. Along with pursuing a career in music, she also started modeling after 2005, and has appeared on the cover of Flare, among other modeling gigs.
Paulina Gretzky Photo Gallery:
Paulina Gretzky Top Mentions:
- Paulina Gretzky, 30, & Mom Of 2, Returns To Instagram With Hot New Bikini Pic After 6-Month Break
- Paulina Gretzky shares relationship advice in Dustin Johnson post
- Dustin Johnson 'still winning' with Paulina Gretzky after PGA Championship tease
- Paulina Gretzky Rocks Tight Bodysuit As Dustin Johnson Kisses Her Cheek In New Update
- Photo: Paulina Gretzky Shows Off Her Halloween Costume