Paul Dano is an American actor and producer with a net worth of ten million dollars. Paul Franklin Dano came into this world in New York City, New York in June 1984. Eugene Lang College was attended by him and was involved in community theater. As a kid he appeared on Broadway in Inherit the Wind. The first job of his came on the television series Smart Guy in 1998. Dano starred as Joel in the 2000 film The Newcomers. He starred in the motion pictures L.I.E., The Emperor's Club, The Girl Next Door, and Taking Lives. Dano had a recurring role on The Sopranos from 2002 to 2004. He's also starred in the films The Ballad of Jack and Rose, The King, Little Miss Sunshine, Take out Nation, Weapons, There'll Be Blood, Light and the Sufferer, Explicit Ills, Gigantic, Taking Woodstock, The Good Heart, Where the Wild Things Are, The extra Man, Day and Knight, Meek's Cutoff, Aliens and cowboys, Prisoners, Looper, Ruby Sparks, Being Flynn, For Ellen, and twelve Years a Slave. He won a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2007 and has also picked up awards from the Stockholm Film Festival, Phoenix Film Critics Society, National Board of Review (USA), L.A. Outfest, Independent Spirit Awards, Fantasporto, Deauville Film Festival, Chlotrudis Awards, and Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards. Paul additionally sings and plays guitar in the band Mook of his.
Paul Dano Top Mentions:
- Paul Dano Discusses Sitting Down With Convicted Murderer David Sweat For ‘Escape At Dannemora’
- Paul Dano Has Time for Some Questions But None at All for a Hangover
- Jonah Hill's Out: Paul Dano Will Face Robert Pattinson in Batman After All
- Riddle Us This: 5 Roles That Show Why Paul Dano Is Perfect For The Riddler
- Paul Dano on Filming in Prison for 'Escape at Dannemora'