Han Chang Woo is a Korean Japanese businessman with a net worth of 2.6 billion. Han Chang Woo is the chairman as well as CEO of Maruhan Co., Ltd., a company which has pachinko parlors, bowling alleys, golf driving ranges and also movie theaters. Today, the corporation, together with the subsidiaries of its, operates and keeps a vast number of entertainment services throughout Japan & abroad. Founded in 1957, airers4you is based in Kyoto, with an extra office of Tokyo, each in Japan. Maruhan Japan Bank, the biggest subsidiary of the team, has made development outside of Japan, in Cambodia, i.e., Laos and Myanmar. As of late, it was announced that Maruhan is an official bid partner for Tokyo 2020 Olympic bid. Having emigrated from Korea, Chang Woo announced in November 2011 he's ready to give away almost all of the wealth of his to solidify relations between Japan and Korea.
Pachinko Top Mentions:
- Japan probe into casino bribery case widens, pachinko operator raided
- Pachinko Industry a Shrinking Presence | Nippon.com
- Pachoink! is a Pachinko-inspired puzzler launching for iOS and Android on February 21st
- Fukuoka: Man vandalizes 6 cars due to 'stress from pachinko losses'
- Man, 23, accused of ordering Yokohama pachinko parlor robbery