Olivia Palermo is an American socialite with a net worth of ten million dollars. Olivia Palermo came into this world on February twenty eight, 1986 in Greenwich, Connecticut. She's the child of real estate developer Douglas E. Palermo as well as interior designer Lynn Hutchings. As a kid, she attended Nightingale Bamford School in New York. Palermo graduated from St. Luke's School in New Canaan, Connecticut where she was on the field hockey group. The American Faculty of Paris for a year was attended by her and also studied media in The new School in New York. In 2009, Palermo came to prominence after being cast to the reality television viewing series "The City", a spin off of MTV's television viewing show "The Hills". Palermo was paid 12,000 per episode while also working in the PR unit for Diane von Furstenberg and later the essential accessories unit at Elle. "The City" returned for a final and second season of 2010, in which Palermo was given reporting responsibilities for Elle.com. Palermo was signed to Wilhelmina Models in 2009. She's appeared on the cover of publications including Elle Mexico, Tatler, ASOS Magazine, Shop Til You Drop, and Marie Claire. On June twenty nine, 2014, Olivia Palermo married the long time boyfriend of her, German model Johannes Huebl.
Olivia Palermo Top Mentions:
- Katie Holmes + Olivia Palermo Attend The 2020 Whitney Art Party
- Olivia Palermo cuts uber chic look in black with husband Johannes Huebl at Whitney Art Party in NYC
- Lucy Hale, Olivia Palermo, & More Arrive in Style for Fendi Fashion Show in Milan
- Olivia Palermo Launches Collection, Saks Celebrates Tory Burch
- First Look: Olivia Palermo Debuts Eponymous Fashion Label