Nathan Morris is an American businessman and singer with a net worth of sixty million dollars. Nathan Morris came into this world in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in June 1971. He's famous to be a founding member of the group Boyz II Men. Nathan is able to sing tenor, baritone, and soprano. A vocal teacher found him while he was in fourth grade and also gave him lessons. He was accepted into the Philadelphia High School just for the Creative & Performing Arts. Boyz II Men was formed in 1988 and were offered a record deal in 1989. The team has released ten studio albums and their "Motownphilly" is included by hits, "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday", "End of the Road", "I'll Make Love to You", and "On Bended Knee". They smashed the record established by Elvis Presley and set the record for 16 weeks in addition to the Billboard Hot hundred with "One Sweet Day". They're as well only the 3rd artist to exchange themselves from #1 on that chart. They had been realized as Billboard magazine's 4th best musical set of the 90s. Boyz II Men have won 4 Grammy Awards and the group's new album Collide is slated to be introduced in late 2014. Nathan Morris came out in the 1992 TV film The Jacksons: An American Dream.
Nathan Morris Top Mentions:
- “Hit Properties with Nathan Morris” | The Ashley Webster Experience
- Boyz II Men Vocalist Nathan Morris Trades Hit Singles for Smashing Renovations in New DIY Network Series 'Hit Properties with Nathan Morris'
- Boyz II Men's Nathan Morris Is Getting His Hands Dirty With This New Gig
- Update: Nathan Morris of Boyz II Men: Dallas Austin's VladTV Interview Is BS
- Boyz II Men's Nathan Morris Builds On His Career