Molly Meldrum is an Australian well-liked music critic, record producer, journalist, along with musical entrepreneur with a net worth of five million. Molly Meldrum was created in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in January 1943. Molly was the talent coordinator, music media presenter, along with on air interview for the music program Countdown from 1974 to 1987. He's known for the trademark look of his of a Stetson hat. Meldrum received a life threatening fall from a ladder within 2011 and had to become put under intensive treatment in a critical state for spinal injuries and head. He 1st had written for the weekly teenager newspaper Go Set through 1966 to 1974. Top ten hits for Russell Morris, Supernaut, Ronnie Burns, Colleen Hewett, and the Ferrets has been produced by him. He's hosted Live Oz and Aid for Africa and was made a Member of the Order of Australia. He was given an Australian Recording Industry Association Award for Special Achievement in 1993. Meldrum has also penned 4 books. In November 2014 Meldrum became the first non musician inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame.
Molly Meldrum Top Mentions:
- Molly Meldrum says it was a phone call which ended the feud with Elton John
- Molly Meldrum reveals the true stories behind his biggest interviews on SUNDAY NIGHT
- Inside Mollywood: the stories behind some of Molly Meldrum's biggest celebrity interviews
- Molly Meldrum describes the phone call that ended his seven-year feud with Elton John
- Sir Elton John and Molly Meldrum officially end seven year feud