Michael Spinks is a retired American boxer with a net worth of hundred 1000 dollars. Born in St. Louis, Missouri, Michael Spinks started gaining notice in the early 70s, as he won multiple amateur boxing titles. In between 1974 and 1976, the Golden Gloves Light Middleweight Championship was won by him, won Silver in the National AAU Championships, won the National Golden Gloves Middleweight Championship, and the Gold Medal in the 1976 Montreal Olympics. He turned pro the following season, and went onto a winning streak which almost stretched the length of the professional career of his. He fought thirty two bouts before retiring, and won thirty one of them. Twenty-one of the wins of his were via knockout. The ultimate battle of his in 1988 was the sole loss of his as being a professional, when Mike Tyson knocked him out there. He's stayed from the public eye since retiring, although he occasionally visits trains martial artists & schools.
Michael Spinks Top Mentions:
- Why boxing legends Michael Spinks and Earnie Shavers are in Myrtle Beach this week
- 'A Philly Salute' set to honor boxing legend Michael Spinks
- Michael Spinks: Unbeatable At Light-heavyweight, But Remembered For One Night At Heavyweight
- Video: Michael Spinks Breaks Down Ruiz-Joshua Rematch, More
- This Is What Really Happened In The Locker Room Before Mike Tyson Knocked Out Michael Spinks