Mike Malone Net Worth and salary: Mike Malone is an American professional basketball coach who has a net worth of eight million. Mike Malone was created in Queens, New York in 1971. For Loyola Faculty Maryland as a point guard was played by malone. He started coaching as an assistant for NCAA division II schooling Oakland through 1994 to 1995. Mike was then an assistant for NCAA division I schools Providence through 1995 to 1998 and Manhattan through 1998 to 2001. In 2001 the first NBA job of his as assistant for the was gotten by him New York Knicks until 2005. Man was then an assistant coach for the Cleveland Cavaliers through 2005 to 2010, the new Orleans Hornets through 2010 to 2011, and the Golden State Warriors through 2011 to 2013. Malone received his first NBA head coaching job for the Sacramento Kings in 2013. Throughout the 1st season of his as head coach of the Kings the team finished 4th place in Pacific division and then failed making the playoffs.
Michael Malone Top Mentions:
- Nuggets, coach Michael Malone searching for answers: “Our defense sucks, take ownership in it”
- Denver Nuggets Head Coach Michael Malone Records Greeting For DIA Trains
- Nuggets coach Michael Malone after “embarrassing” loss to Pelicans: “Show me that you care”
- Nuggets announce contract extension for head coach Michael Malone
- Nuggets coach Michael Malone unloads on team after 'embarrassing' loss to Wizards