Matthew Rhys is a Welsh actor with a net worth of two million dollars. Matthew Rhys came into this world in Cardiff, Wales, and began acting in high school. He proceeded to attend the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and started acting professionally while he was still a pupil, appearing in the BBC series, "Back Up" and the movie, "House of America". He subsequently won a Welsh BAFTA for the job of his in the movie, "Bydd yn Wrol (Be Brave)". Since then, he's worked continuously for theater projects, television, and film, including functions in "Titus", "The Lost World", "Shooters", "The Abduction Club", the Nightlife" is Liked by "columbo, "P.O.W.", "Love and other Disasters", "The Edge of Love", and "The Mystery of Edwin Drood". He's most widely recognized for the co starring role of his on the drama, Sisters" and "Brothers. He's currently co starring on the series, "The Americans".
Matthew Rhys Top Mentions:
- 6 questions with 'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood' star Matthew Rhys
- All Hail Matthew Rhys, Sad King of Male Vulnerability
- Matthew Rhys on new Mister Rogers movie and his son with Keri Russell
- Matthew Rhys: Onscreen and off
- Matthew Rhys on working with Tom Hanks in 'Beautiful Day'