Matt Moran is an Australian tv and chef personality with a net worth of five million. Matt Moran came into this world in May 1969. He left school at fifteen years old to pursue the career of his as a chef. He worked at the Parramatta RSL Club and had an apprenticeship at La Belle Helene Restaurant. He started his first restaurant The Paddington Inn Bistro in 1991 and his next Moran's Cafe and Restaurant in 1995. He's a part of the overseas culinary panel for Singapore Airlines and also allows design meals for passengers. He's appeared on many television viewing series including the Chopping Block and MasterChef Australia where he was a judge for the 3rd season. Moran holds his TV series Paddock to Plate on The Lifestyle Channel. Matt is married to novelist and lawyer Sarah Hopkins.
Matt Moran Top Mentions:
- Matt Moran supports American Express delicious. Month Out event
- The Aussie chef that makes Matt Moran melt
- Matt Moran shares secret to his rhubarb and strawberry crumble recipe
- Matt Moran reveals how Jennifer Aniston kissed him on the cheek after she dined at ARIA
- Ford promotes Matt Moran to AUNZ communications director, as Martin Gunsberg relocates to Michigan