Matt Barnes is an American master basketball player who has a net worth of ten million. Matt Barnes has earned fame and fortune because of the sport which he likes as well as is playing after high school. He played basketball in university or college with UCLA, out of that he was drafted by the Memphis Grizzlies in the 2002 NBA Draft. From there, he bounced about various basketball groups in the National Basketball Association, including Los Angeles Clippers, the Sacramento Kings, the new York Knicks, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Golden State Warriors, the Phoenix Suns, the Orlando Magic, and the current house of his with the Los Angeles Lakers. Away from the court, Barnes might be a familiar name to people that do not even watch professional basketball, as he's been in a relationship with Gloria Govan, that has been part of the cast of reality TV shows like Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives: LA. The former couple has 2 kids, a set of twins. Even thought he plays football as opposed to basketball, the younger brother of his is also an expert athlete. Jason Barnes is with the Canadian Football league group the Edmonton Eskimos. Of the 2014 2015 season, Matt Barnes had for the Los Angeles Clippers and earned an income of 3.4 million.
Matt Barnes Top Mentions:
- Matt Barnes 2020 Outlook: A Probable Strikeout Machine Once Again
- Former Lakers Player Matt Barnes & Anansa Sims Split A Year After Welcoming Their Son
- Matt Barnes and Anansa Sims Call It Quits
- Who Is Former 'Basketball Wives' Star Matt Barnes Ex, Anansa Sims?
- DeMarcus Cousins and Matt Barnes on Kyle Kuzma: “He's so talented, he's going to be key piece”