Mary Ann Mobley was an American tv and actress personality that received a net worth of three million. Mary Ann Mobley came into this world in Brandon, Mississippi in February 1937 and passed out in December 2014. Mobley was Miss America in 1959 and signed a 5 year contract with MGM. She 1st came out on the television series Be Out Guest in 1960 and made the feature film debut of her in the 1964 film The Swinging Set. From 1963 to 1965 she'd a recurring role in the series Burke's Law. Mobley had recurring roles on the television series Perry Mason, Mission: Impossible, Run for The Life of yours, The Sixth Sense, Love, American Style, Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, Fantasy Island, The Love Boat, Diff'rent Strokes, and Falcon Crest. She also starred in the motion pictures Get yourself a College Girl, Girl Happy, Harum Scarum, Young Dillinger, 3 on a Couch, and For Singles Only. Throughout 1965 she won a Golden Globe Award for most Promising Newcomer - Female. Throughout 1966 she was given the Outstanding Young Woman of the Year Award by Lady Bird Johnson. Mary Ann Mobley passed away on December nine, 2014 at seventy seven years of age from breast cancer.
Mary Ann Mobley Top Mentions:
- ABC Schedules Fresh Off the Boat for February Premiere; Remembering Mary Ann Mobley and Ken Weatherwax
- Mary Ann Mobley Collins Dead: Former Miss America Dies at 77
- Mary Ann Mobley: Husband and Legendary Actor Gary Collins Dies at the Age of 74
- Mississippi 2014 deaths: Former Miss America Mary Ann Mobley among state notables who died this year
- Mary Ann Mobley $5.1 Million Trust Fund Distribution Approved