Martin Edwards is a former football club chairman with a net worth of 142.5 million. After successful chairing Manchester United for twenty three yrs, from 1980 till 2002, he's eventually acquired the role of honorary life president in the club. Moreover, he's likewise been serving as Director of Inview Technology Ltd, a middleware technology company which has progressed EPGs as the specialty of its. Born Charles Martin Edwards on twenty four July 1945 inside Adlington, Cheshire, England, he 1st got elected to the Manchester United panel in March 1970. Thus, he was the one to bring Sir Alex Ferguson to Old Trafford and he had taken the decision to float the football club in 1991. Following the club's IPO, Edwards started selling the shares of his in tranches & generated a total of £120m of the procedure.
Martin Edwards Top Mentions:
- The Golden Age of Murder by Martin Edwards review – an excellent work of detection
- The insider: Martin Edwards
- Manchester United news: 'Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is his own man'
- Review: The Story of Classic Crime in 100 Books, by Martin Edwards
- Short review: Gallows Court by Martin Edwards