Mark Mastrov is the founding father of twenty four Hour Fitness together with a lot of other physical fitness businesses worldwide with a net worth of 350 million. Mark Mastrov made the net worth of his with the countless fitness and health clubs he founded in 1983 as twenty four Hour Nautilus. He was created in Oakland, California and is still grounded in Northern California today. In January 2013 Mastrov made statements as one of the buyers of The Sacramento Kings NBA franchise. Mastrov is going to face stiff competition to purchase the Kings from the Maloof family. twenty four Hour Fitness was the first gym for being open, not amazingly, twenty four hours a day. Cal State Faculty Hayward was attended by Mark Mastrov.
Mark Mastrov Top Mentions:
- Startup Street: Bain & Co's investment, Mark Mastrov's startup mantra and BigBasket's 'Daan Utsav' push
- 24 Hour Fitness Founder Mark Mastrov Lists Tahoe Home | realtor.com®
- 49ers Team With 24 Hour Fitness' Mark Mastrov On New Venture
- US Fitness Announces New Investors, Parts Ways with Mark Mastrov, New Evolution Ventures
- 24 Hour Fitness Founder Mark Mastrov Joins FitStar's Board of Directors