Mark Duplass is an American film director, movie producer, screenwriter and actor with a net worth of three million. He's created, produced, and directed a selection of feature films with the brother of his, Jay Duplass, and the brothers are probably best known for The Puffy Chair, that Duplass also starred in, and the movie Safety Not Guaranteed. The 2 brothers also published, directed and produced Baghead, Cyrus, Jeff, Who Lives for Home, and The Do-Deca-Pentathlon. In addition to the job of his in directing and production, Duplass also stars in the FX television viewing series, The League, with the wife of his, Katie Aselton. Duplass came into this world in New Orleans in 1976 and was raised in a Catholic family; he also hails from Cajun ancestry. Duplass is considered to be among the founders of the mumblecore aesthetic and will be the lead singer of the rock band, Volcano, I am Still Excited!! In film, he's known for his distinctive style which consists of a lot of ad libbing from the original script, shooting a selection of takes, and altering scenes down fifteen to twenty times. The production company he has with the brother of his, Duplass Brothers Productions, has developed several films, mainly their own, including the their recent films: The Skeleton Twins, Brother's Keeper, and "Togetherness." Duplass and the wife of his, Katie, are married after 2006 and they've 2 kids.
Mark Duplass Top Mentions:
- Mark Duplass on How 'Morning Show' Rebounded from Lukewarm Reviews to "Stick the Motherf—ing Landing"
- Mark Duplass talks Chip's big reveal in The Morning Show season 1 finale
- Mark Duplass makes a quick buck in Valley Village
- The Frame® | Mark Duplass Defines Being A Multi-Hyphenate
- Mark Duplass Goes Full David Lynch and Launches One-Man FYC Campaign for Ray Romano