Marcus Schenkenberg is a Swedish model that has a net worth of fifteen million dollars. Born in Stockholm, Sweden, Marcus Schenkenberg, also known as Marcus Lodewijk Schenkenberg van Mierop, began modeling 20 years ago, and went on to be the most prominent male face of style of the globe. He's currently the world's highest paid male design, and is in addition a singer, actor, and published writer. He rose to worldwide fame appearing in a string of highly effective ads for Calvin Klein in the 90s. He's also came out in high profile ad campaigns for Giorgio Armani, Versace, Donna Karan, and Iceberg. A book was released by him, "Marcus Schenkenberg, New Rules" about the life of his as being a model in 1997, and also introduced a music single which was featured in the movie, "Flawless". He's appeared on such shows as, "V.I.P.", "As the world Turns", "Germany's Next Top Model", and the Italian version of "Celebrity Mole". Five languages are spoken by him and currently resides in both New York and Los Angeles.
Marcus Schenkenberg Top Mentions:
- How Will Marcus Schenkenberg Fare Today? (02/05/2020)
- Astrology Experts Analyze Marcus Schenkenberg (02/06/2020)
- Do People Still Care About Marcus Schenkenberg? (2020-01-30)
- Do People Still Care About Marcus Schenkenberg? (2020-02-07)
- The Lowdown On Marcus Schenkenberg (2020-02-22) – 3LM News