Marc Platt is an American movie, television viewing, and theater producer with a net worth of twenty million. Marc Platt came into this world in Pikesville, Maryland in March 1957. Platt graduated from the Faculty of Pennsylvania and studied at New York Faculty law school just before he started doing work as an entertainment attorney. Platt first executive produced the film Campus Man in 1987. He produced the films Josie and the Pussycats inside 2001, Legally Blonde in 2001, Legally Blonde two: Red, Blonde and white in 2003, Honey in 2003, Happy Endings in 2005, The Perfect Man in 2005, The Seeker: The Dark is Rising in 2007, Wanted in 2008, Rachel Getting Married in 2008, The other Woman in 2009, 9 in 2009, Cop Out in 2010, Scott Pilgrim vs. the world in 2010, The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud in 2010, Honey two in 2011, Evidence in 2013, two Guns in 2013, Song One in 2014, A new York Winter's Tale in 2014, We will Never Have Paris in 2014, Lost River in 2014, Mockingbird throughout ka19ka 2014, 6 Dance Lessons in 6 Weeks in 2014, and Into the Woods in 2014. Platt additionally executive produced the television series Taking the Stage through 2009 to 2010. He was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2005 and a BAFTA Award in 2012. Platt is as well a producer of the hit Broadway play Wicked.
Marc Platt Top Mentions:
- Marc Platt, 100, Stage and Screen Dancer, Dies
- Hollywood producer Marc Platt talks upcoming projects, Pitch Perfect and his time at Penn
- Tony Award-Winning Musical ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ Will Be Universal Pictures, Marc Platt Film; ‘Wonder’s Stephen Chbosky May Direct
- 'La La Land' & 'Rent Live' Producer Marc Platt Sets Police Drama at Fox
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Producer Marc Platt Says He Wouldn't Have Made the Film Without Emily Blunt