Marc Ecko is an American fashion designer, investor, entrepreneur, and artist with a net worth of hundred million dollars. Marc Ecko was born Marc Louis Milecofsky in Livingston, New Jersey in August 1972. He's best famous as the founder as well as Chief Creative Officer of Marc Ecko Enterprises that is a global lifestyle and fashion company. He's a twin sister named Marci. He created and sold t shirts in his parents' garage as being a teenager. He attended Rutgers University's School of Pharmacy. He started ecko UNLTD in 1993 as a't shirt company. In the beginning he'd clients such as Spike Lee and Chuck D. and was featured on Good Morning America. A rhinoceros logo was adopted by him and expanded to urban accessories and clothes for males, girls, & kids. Throughout 2002 Ecko founded the male's magazine Complex. He was probably the youngest designer to be appointed to the Board of Directors of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. He married Allison Rojas in 2000 and the couple has 3 kids. He started the non profit Sweaty Equity Education in 2004. His book Unlabel: Selling You Without Selling Out" was launched in 2013.
Marc Ecko Top Mentions:
- Marc Ecko, Complex Media Co-Founder, on His Company After Verizon and Digital Media in the Facebook Age: Q&A
- Marc Ecko Proclaims ‘Complex is Big and Important’
- Complex's Marc Ecko Talks Digital Media and Death of Demographics
- Former Iconix CEO accused of sabotaging the Marc Ecko brand
- Marc Ecko is Not Giving Up