Mack Brown is an American former university or college football coach and college football player with a net worth of eight million. Mack Brown came into this world in Cookeville, Tennessee in August 1951. As a player he was a running back who had for Vanderbilt and Florida State. Brown began the coaching career of his as a pupil coach of wide receivers at Florida State through 1973 to 1974. From 1975 to 1977 he was the wide receivers coach at Southern Miss. Brownish worked as the WR coach at Memphis State in 1978 and Iowa State in 1979. He was promoted to offensive coordinator at Iowa State through 1980 to 1981. Brownish became quarterbacks coach for LSU in 1982 & obtained his first head coaching job for Appalachian State in 1983. In 1984 he was the offensive coordinator for Oklahoma. From 1985 to 1987 eh served as AD and head coach for Tulane. Brown was the head coach of North Carolina form 1988 to 1997 and also with Texas through 1998 to 2013. Texas was led by him to a National Championship in 2005, 2 Big twelve championships, and 6 Big twelve South Division championships. Brown won the Paul "Bear" Bryant Award in 2005, the Bobby Dodd Coach of the Year Award in 2008, and is a 2 time Big twelve Coach of the entire year. In 2009 the yearly salary of his was five million.
Mack Brown Top Mentions:
- BETTY SLOWE’S BLOG: January 27, 2020 | Johnny Mack Brown
- NSD Studio Show: UNC coach Mack Brown interview
- Look: UNC's Mack Brown with a Young Jay Bateman
- Former UT player, Super Bowl champ Alex Okafor talks Mahomes and Chiefs, Mack Brown-Andy Reid comparisons and more
- Mack Brown to highlight inaugural Coach Bill Dooley Education Foundation Luncheon