Loudon Wainwright III is an American songwriter, humorist, folk singer, and actor with a net worth of eight million. Loudon Wainwright III came into this world in Chapel Hill, North Carolina in September 1946. He's the dad of the musicians Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright, and Lucy Wainwright Roche. He's released twenty six studio albums starting with the self titled debut album of his in 1970 approximately the latest album of his Have not Got the Blues (Yet) within 2014. As an actor he'd a recurring role as Capt. Calvin Spalding in the tv series M*A*S*H through 1974 to 1975. Wainwright starred as Hal Karp in the television series Undeclared from 2001 to 2002. He's also starred in the films Big Fish, The Aviator, The forty Year Old Virgin, Elizabethtown, For The Consideration of yours, G-Force, Knocked Up, and more. Wainwright won a Grammy Award for Best Traditional Folk Album in 2010 for High Wide & Handsome: The Charlie Poole Project.
Loudon Wainwright III Top Mentions:
- A Walk with Loudon Wainwright III
- On Netflix, Loudon Wainwright III puts the fun in family dysfunction
- The Avett Brothers Cover Loudon Wainwright III Live At SiriusXM Oct 7, 2019
- Loudon Wainwright III Comes To Bristol Riverside Theatre For One Night Only
- Loudon Wainwright III comes to Greenwich Odeum