Lorraine Toussaint is an American producer and actress with a net worth of two million. Lorraine Toussaint was created in Trinidad, West Indies Federation in April 1960. Throughout 1993 she starred as Marie St. Marin in the tv series Where I Live. From 1998 to 2002 Toussaint starred as Rene Jackson in the television series Any Day Now. From 2002 to 2003 she starred as Dr. Elaine Duchamps in the series Crossing Jordan. From 2007 to 2010 Toussaint starred as Kate Perry in the tv series Saving Grace. Throughout 2014 she starred as Yvonne "Vee" Parker in the television series Orange Will be the New Black. Since 2014 Toussaint has starred as Lt. Joana Reece in the series Forever. She's also had recurring roles in the television series Amazing Grace, Leaving L.A., Order and Law, Threat Matrix, Ugly Betty, Friday Night Lights, The Young and the Restless, and the Fosters. Toussaint has starred in the motion pictures Breaking In, Dangerous Minds, Black Dog, The Soloist, Middle of Nowhere, Ask Me Anything, Selma, Runaway Island, and The Night Before. Throughout 2015 Toussaint won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Orange Will be the New Black.
Lorraine Toussaint Top Mentions:
- Lorraine Toussaint Sells Empty Plot Where Her House Burned Down for $600,000
- ‘Village’ Star Lorraine Toussaint Played Lady Macbeth Right After Graduation
- Lorraine Toussaint: Veteran Actress Talks 'The Village' and Brooklyn
- 'Village' star Lorraine Toussaint bonds with daughter over acupuncture
- Back To One, Episode 51: Lorraine Toussaint