Lindsey Jacobellis is an American snowboarder with a net worth of one million. Lindsey Jacobellis came into this world in Danbury, Connecticut in August 1985. She's competed in Snowboardcross, Snowboard Slopestyle competitions, and Snowboard Halfpipe. A Silver Medal in the 2006 Olympic games in Snowboard cross was won by Jacobellis. She's won Gold Medals in the FIS Snowboarding World Championships in Snowboard cross in 2005, 2011, 2007, and 2015. Jacobellis has also won Gold Medals in Snowboard Cross at the Winter X Games in 2003, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2005, 2004, and 2015. She won a Silver Medal in the Winter X Games in 2007 and a Bronze Medal in the Winter X Games in 2003 in Slopestyle.
Lindsey Jacobellis Top Mentions:
- How Lindsey Jacobellis fell in love with snowboarding again
- Snowboarder Lindsey Jacobellis on Getting Up After the Fall
- Lindsey Jacobellis Misses Gold Medal Again in Women's Snowboard Cross
- Remember when? Lindsey Jacobellis' late fall a heartbreaking way to miss out on gold
- 10 Fast Facts on Lindsey Jacobellis: The Most Decorated, Yet Unluckiest, Female Snowboarder in the World