Laraine Newman is an American comedian, voice actor, actress, and author with a net worth of five million. Laraine Newman came into this world in Los Angeles, California in March 1952. Newman was among the original Saturday Night Live cast members. Laraine has taken the 1st improv classes of her at fifteen then went to study mime in Paris with Marcel Marceau. She was a founding member of The Groundlings and also starred on Saturday Night Live through 1975 to 1980. Newman has more than 160 acting credits to the name of her. She starred as Carla in the television series Jungle Junction through 2009 to 2013. Newman additionally starred in the motion pictures American Hot Wax, Perfect, Invaders from Mars, Problem Child two, and Cloudy with a possibility of Meatballs. She voiced functions in the motion pictures Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, Shrek two, Horton Hears a Who!, WALL E, Up, Toy Story three, Wreck-It Ralph, The Lorax, and Despicable Me two. Newman was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 1979 for Outstanding Music or Comedy Variety Program for Saturday Night Live. She's a contributing editor for the online magazine One For The Table and additionally contributes to the Huffington Post.
Laraine Newman Top Mentions:
- Jane Curtin, Laraine Newman sign statement supporting Al Franken
- GBBP 188: Amy Ephron & Laraine Newman
- Live From L.A., 'SNL' Alum Laraine Newman Cuts Price of Her Home
- Saturday Night Live Originals Dan Aykroyd, Laraine Newman and Alan Zweibel Light Up the Opening of the National Comedy Center
- Laraine Newman Tells Chautauqua Audience To 'Go Out And Play' | News, Sports, Jobs