Lane Kiffin is an American football coach and former football player who has a net worth of six million. Lane Kiffin was created in Lincoln, Nebraska in May 1975. As a player he was a quarterback at Fresno State through 1994 to 1996. Kiffin then became an assistant coach at Fresno State through 1997 to 1998. He worked as a graduate assistant at Colorado State in 1999 and within 2000 he received the first NFL role of his as a quality management assistant for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Kiffin then became tight ends coach at USC in 2001. Through 2002 to 2004 he was the wide receivers coach at USC and through 2005 to 2006 he served as offensive coordinator. He received his first head coaching role with the Oakland Raiders through 2007 to 2008 prior to going back to college football. Kiffin coached Tennessee in 2009 and then USC from 2010 to 2013. In 2014 he became the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Alabama. He was probably the youngest coach of NFL history with Oakland and is the son of NFL defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin. A 2 year deal with the Raiders for four million were signed by him. In 2008 he signed a deal with Tennessee for two million.
Lane Kiffin Top Mentions:
- Lane Kiffin offers scholarship to Tee Martin’s son
- Nick Saban responds to Lane Kiffin’s social media comments: ‘There’s obviously a generational gap between the two of us’
- Lane Kiffin discusses co-defensive coordinators, D-line
- Former Ole Miss football players at Senior Bowl confident in new coach Lane Kiffin
- Mandel’s Mailbag: What is your prediction for Mike Leach vs. Lane Kiffin over the next five years?