Landon Cassill is an American stock top-of-the-line car driver with a net worth of five million. Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa on July 7th, 1989, Cassil is famous for fighting in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in No. forty Chevrolet for Circle Sport, and the No. one Chevrolet for JD Motorsports in the Nationwide Series. The best finish of his in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series was in 31st spot in 2010, and the first top-of-the-line of his was the 2010 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips 400 in Michigan. The statistics of his for the Nationwide Series include 24th area, a very first race of 2007 at the Gateway 250, and a last race of 2014 at the Aaron's 312 in Talladega.
Landon Cassill Top Mentions:
- StarCom Racing's Statement on Landon Cassill
- NASCAR driver Landon Cassill to race Richmond-branded car
- Morgan Shepherd on Landon Cassill, NASCAR Field Cuts & Rising Costs
- Landon Cassill Aiming for Full Season With Shepherd Racing Ventures in 2020
- StarCom Racing signs Quin Houff to replace Landon Cassill in No. 00 car