Kellen Davis is an American football player who has a net worth of eight Million. He currently plays tight end for the Seattle Seahawks. Kellen Davis came into this world on October eleven, 1985 in Adrian Michigan. He had college football at Michigan State, appearing in forty three games over the career of his. He ended the senior season of his with All Big Ten honorable mentions as well as finished the career of his with sixty catches, 789 yards and 9 touchdowns. Kellen Davis was selected by the Chicago Bears with the 158th pick (5th round) of the 2008 NFL Draft. He had in all forty eight games his first 3 months, but was limited largely to backup responsibilities, beginning within just 5 games. After Greg Olsen was traded in 2011, however, Davis became the Bears' starting small end. Of the 2011 season, Davis had eighteen catches for 206 yards and 5 touchdowns. In the 2012 season, he struggled mightily with drops and finished with just nineteen catches for 229 yards and 2 scores. For early 2013, he was launched by the Bears. Davis afterwards signed with the Browns but was released before the season began. In September 2013 he signed with the Seahawks, and caught 3 passes for thirty two yards and a touchdown during the 2013 season.
Kellen Davis Top Mentions:
- Russell Wilson Pass Goes Off Kellen Davis’s Hands, Into Arms of Derrick Coleman for Lucky Seahawks Score (GIF)
- Lions free-agent profile: Kellen Davis
- Counting down Lions' free agents: No. 19 Kellen Davis
- Source: Browns bring in TE Kellen Davis for workout
- Ex-MSU TE Kellen Davis compares Super Bowl ticket demand to donating a kidney