Jonathan Silverman is an American actor with a net worth of three million. Jonathan Silverman came into this world in Los Angeles, California in August 1966. He's famous for as Richard Parker in the movies Weekend at Bernie's and Weekend at Bernie's II. Silverman has more than hundred acting credits to the name of his starting in the tv series E/R found 1984. From 1984 to 1986 Silverman starred in the television series Gimme a Break! as Jonathan Maxwell. From 1995 to 1997 he starred as Jonathan Eliot of the series The single Guy. Silverman starred as Harry Kennison in the tv series In Case of Emergency in 2007. He's also starred in the motion pictures Girls Just Want to have Fun, Caddyshack II, Death Becomes Her, Breaking the Rules, Little Big League, The Odd Couple II, Conception, Jekyll, The Cookout, and also The Hungover Games. Silverman has also came out in episodes of the television series Friends, Caroline in the City, Arliss, CSI: Miami, Numb3rs, Psych, Medium, White Collar, Hot in Cleveland, and Order and Law: Special Victims Unit.
Jonathan Silverman Top Mentions:
- 'Searching for an Electric Peanut (part II)': Jonathan Silverman's liminal art
- Interview: WAMG Talks To Actor Jonathan Silverman From BEETHOVEN'S TREASURE TAIL
- Jonathan Silverman and Jennifer Finnigan Expecting First Child
- ‘Salvation’ Season 2: Jonathan Silverman Joins Cast; Taylor Cole Set To Return
- Actor Jonathan Silverman: A lover, a joker, an online minister